SPECIES ZONE SCALE 2A: The Canary Zone

Re: SPECIES ZONE SCALE 2A: The Queen Zone

Is Corypha utan really in this zone?

All of the information I see shows it to be a 10b or higher plant.

John,

You have to be correct. Thanks for noticing. I don't have any personal experience, except to say I have never seen one growing in California. That's enough for me. I have removed it.

This whole Survivability Section is very much a work in progress. But it could use some more scrutiny and participation. I have lost interest in cold hardiness for obvious reasons, but it is still an important project and I wish a few people would bet involved and help it along.

Since I have interest in my area, Ill be looking at everything relevant to it. If I find anything that may be questionable, I'll post it up for discussion..

Thanks!

Sounds good John,

The idea of the wiki is that if you feel secure in your knowledge, or see something grossly wrong, you can make the corrections yourself. If someone disagrees, then he can change it too. If it's an arguable point then I guess it needs to be discussed. But otherwise, just like Wikipedia, anybody can post information. Over time, the good info stays, and the bad doesn't.

Remember, any page can always be reverted to any previous version if things get too out of hand.