Grandpa's little Pixie!

Jerry Shilling

03/12/10
You guys won' t mind me showing showing off a little will you?

Our little Pixie has arrived, but not pixie-like... weighing 10 lbs. and in need of a haircut, but cute as a button! Mother & daughter are doing great.

Attachments

• PixieAbilene.jpg
    PixieAbilene.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 111
Congratulations to you Jerry, and to Jodi and her other half. Wow! Ten pounds is amazing!!! That little Pixie came out like a grown up. Probably needs her nails cut too. Because of her maturity, she's probably more apt to be a great eater, and to sleep through the night earlier, etc. Have fun with her! She is so lucky to be born to a loving, doting family.:D

You guys won' t mind me showing showing off a little will you?

Our little Pixie has arrived, but not pixie-like... weighing 10 lbs. and in need of a haircut, but cute as a button! Mother & daughter are doing great.

Congratulations! She is adorable; couldn't possibly be any cuter.

Jerry,

Andy and I send our congratulations to you, Brenda, your daughter and her husband. I know this is VERY big news! We look forward to our next visit and hear all the details. I have 4 grandchildren now, so I know the feeling. have you thought of a name that Pixie will call you? I'm a Pa. Give our best to Brenda.
Jeff & Andy

Congratulations Jerry and Brenda and the proud Mom and Pop too. She's a cutie.

Congrat's, Big Popie we have three of The little balls of energy great fun for sure. Best wishes to the family.:)

Jerry,

I have a feeling you might be home a lot more by yourself now with the new grandchild. I don't see Brenda spending much time in the Keys anymore. Start stocking up on the TV dinners. Lol.

I hear Jim Glock is getting nervous, he's in need of a few little ones running around. Some weed pullers, right Judy?:cool: