Fall and Spring Croton tours

waykoolplantz

23/06/09
Lamar has posted there has been some discussion of a Fall Croton tour at Jim and Judy’s in Ft Meyers.
Has they agreed and a date chosen ? Mid November ?

I was at the Aroid show yesterday and a couple of folks asked if we were having another spring cotton tour.
Why not...the 3rd Anual Spring Croton tour...April 4 is a year from our last one. How’s that date work ?

Btw..I was shocked at the crowd size at the Aroid show. A bit envious how the disease has spread.

That was a RUMOR, I started no truth in it until J or J Glock rises up and responds.
3F884CC1-8B15-4C45-B922-64CA4B596FD6.jpeg

Lamar has posted there has been some discussion of a Fall Croton tour at Jim and Judy’s in Ft Meyers.
Has they agreed and a date chosen ? Mid November ?

I was at the Aroid show yesterday and a couple of folks asked if we were having another spring cotton tour.
Why not...the 3rd Anual Spring Croton tour...April 4 is a year from our last one. How’s that date work ?

Btw..I was shocked at the crowd size at the Aroid show. A bit envious how the disease has spread.

I do not think the Glock's are going to be able to have a meeting or tour at their Ft. Myers property this Fall. They received a record amount of rainfall over the summer, like epic proportions which resulted in flooding. I have heard they have been spending a lot of time bringing in loads of fill dirt to try and raise the ground level. They have been too busy with that to do much of anything else.

I was also at the IAS Aroid show and sale this past Saturday and I was amazed at the crowd. It was still compressed into the auditorium, but such enthusiasm was fun to watch and walk through. I have photos of the chaos. I should post them in that Aroid topic back at Palmtalk.

Ryan

I do not think the Glock's are going to be able to have a meeting or tour at their Ft. Myers property this Fall. They received a record amount of rainfall over the summer, like epic proportions which resulted in flooding. I have heard they have been spending a lot of time bringing in loads of fill dirt to try and raise the ground level. They have been too busy with that to do much of anything else.

I was also at the IAS Aroid show and sale this past Saturday and I was amazed at the crowd. It was still compressed into the auditorium, but such enthusiasm was fun to watch and walk through. I have photos of the chaos. I should post them in that Aroid topic back at Palmtalk.

Ryan

Mid November good for us so far. Sorry I missed the Aroid's again!

Thanksgiving out of the way...Christmas looming.
It’s been moderate temp wise...Crotons and BaoBobs still have their leaves.
How does April 4 look for a spring meeting ?
Any conflicts Phil or Anna ?

April 4 is no good for me since I have FL Orchestra concert that night. Would be glad to host again over here but cannot commit to much of anything until back problem is fixed. At age 73 the old bod rebels at doing things I could easily do at 65. Need to rebuild wooden path in back yard.