seedling bloom compilation

Ninja

24/02/14
So here's a couple of seedlings that have bloomed at my place so far.
please note that I didn't hybridize all of them myself

the seeds on this one I got via the IHS distributor in fall 2011, last summer it started blooming like crazy - Pete's Pink x Ana Lyn (by Peter Moll):

PetesPink_x_AnaLyn_1b.JPG PetesPink_x_AnaLyn_5a.JPG PetesPink_x_AnaLyn_7a.jpg PetesPink_x_AnaLyn_11.JPG

I still have one giant IHS seedling I'm waiting to bloom, the cross is New Idea x Mango Chutney. it started making buds on multiple branches a couple of weeks ago only to drop them all :-\

here's one I got from seeds by Uta from Dresden: Antique Treasure x unknown, some blooms from last summer:

AntiqueTreasureXUnknown_2013_1a.jpg AntiqueTreasureXUnknown_2013_2a.JPG

recent bloom (seems like its going to bloom steadily now, buds with each new node)

AntiqueTreasure_x_unknown_2014_1.JPG

And here are my own seedlings - all in one spot

My first own seedling to bloom for me: Luna x Chinatown:
Luna_x_Chinatown_2013_9.jpg

Marseille x Luna:
Marseille_x_Luna_2014_2.JPG

Luna x Suntan:
Luna_x_Suntan_2014_3.JPG

and one that bloomed at my granny's last summer, Climax x Tamibon (podmate of the bastards that refuse to bloom at my place):
Climax_x_Tamibon_2.JPG

well... that's all for now

Seedling alarm!!!!! after a long dry period I've had three seedlings blooming within a couple of days (two of them while my parents were visiting - yey - jealous mom!)

Here's number one - planted last year. The cross is Casa Grande Lavender (funky foliage-european) x Ice Fairy (HVH):

Attachments

• CGLavender_x_IceFairy_2014_1.JPG
    CGLavender_x_IceFairy_2014_1.JPG
    355.8 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC00084.JPG
    DSC00084.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 274
hey I completely failed loading the pictures of the other two, I'll retry. thing got stuck last time... :-\
here's Climax x Tamibon #3, the second one that bloomed
Climax_x_Tamibon_No3_2014_1.JPG

and here the last one - its podmate, bigger Climax x Tamibon #2:
Climax_x_Tamibon_No2_2014_1a.JPG Climax_x_Tamibon_No2_2014_1b.JPG

oops.. I have no idea why somethimes the thumbnail thing works and sometimes not, that's where I got stuck last time :D
second bloom of last seedling, unfortunately it was getting dark already

Climax_x_Tamibon_No2_2014_2.JPG