Connie and Lee

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
This is a Bravo and Purity coupling about five years old. I took one air layer and lost the Mama plant in 2010 cold and salty Winter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 63
Lamar,

I'm a little confused, this is a seedling you are calling Connie and Lee? And what's the small orange color croton, that's pretty.

That is a little ditti I picked at a show in Miami from J.S. called Pitcarin. It is very crowded around here hard to take photo of only one plant. If this works, Mike put it forward that we would have the doors open here and at his place Sat. 12:00/1:00 here then go over 1:15/2:15 at Mike's. Then of we go to Valhalla (aka the Searle family digs). Phone 772-201-4000. Address 6001 s.w. 19 th street Plantation I will have maps to Mikes only 3 or 4 minutes away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 53
Lamar - I would suggest that you have a bunch of plastic tags and plenty of sharp pencils with you. With the collection of croton eyes coming, I'm sure there will be consensus ID's made. You need to scribble the name and stick it in the dirt by those plants.

Or continue as Phil would say "Onward through the Fog". ;)

That is a little ditti I picked at a show in Miami from J.S. called Pitcarin. It is very crowded around here hard to take photo of only one plant. If this works, Mike put it forward that we would have the doors open here and at his place Sat. 12:00/1:00 here then go over 1:15/2:15 at Mike's. Then of we go to Valhalla (aka the Searle family digs). Phone 772-201-4000. Address 6001 s.w. 19 th street Plantation I will have maps to Mikes only 3 or 4 minutes away.

Lamar,

As much as I want to come( my first time visit ) I'm going to have to pass. I will be home getting my yard in shape upon the arrival of you guys. But I do want a raincheck. I'm still pulling weeds, cleaning up the pathways, and will be making sure the famous Brandy Slushy will be ready. Ohhh, rumors have it, a surprise guest might show up. Borgy??? Take lots of pictures at Lamars and Mike's.