Tropical Storm Andrea should be giving you Westcoasters some nice rain,hopefully the

Re: Tropical Storm Andrea should be giving you Westcoasters some nice rain,hopefully

just hoping it does not wash out the CFPACS meeting this Saturday near Lake Placid - other than that, let it rain, rain ,rain...

Re: Tropical Storm Andrea should be giving you Westcoasters some nice rain,hopefully

:eek: Enough already!! I have had rain at my place for the 11th straight day. Some days, only a quick shower, and others a total deluge for hours on end. In April, I couldn't wait for the rains to begin....now all of my bromeliads are rotting!
Need some SUNSHINE in Broward!

5.5" of much needed rain here in the S.Pinellas Desert. Sun is out now.

I'm with Rick on this one. We here on the east coast have received more than enough rain over the last two weeks. I'm ready for some good ole hot sunshine.

Absolutely pouring right now,I headed home at lunch to cut the lawn,I just finished before heavens opened up.I am sure my plants are happy :)

:eek: Enough already!! I have had rain at my place for the 11th straight day. Some days, only a quick shower, and others a total deluge for hours on end. In April, I couldn't wait for the rains to begin....now all of my bromeliads are rotting!
Need some SUNSHINE in Broward!

Mike surely you will be rewarded for busting your ass getting all your plants in the ground. Rain water cannot be beat for establishment! :cool:

Thank God Moose Land sits on a limestone ridge. I know I bitch about have to chisel out all my planting holes. When the rains are this heavy, I never flood :)

Look what the rain did to my Pie Crust. The plant is growing with such vigor, the stem are too supple to hold up the new exploding growth :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Pie Crust 1.JPG
    Pie Crust 1.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Pie Crust 2.JPG
    Pie Crust 2.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 58