Would you like some Palms ?

The Silent Seed

18/08/11
Hi guys,
Some of you know me already - some may not - but my name is Jude. I have a rare / unusual plant business, and am always putting in orders from varying online and local sources.

I'm putting an order in for some Palms from an excellent vendor : Floribunda Palms, and wondered if anybody wants anything from there, to combine the shipping / meet the minimum order. I plan on putting in my order over the weekend, or early next week. Let me know! If you are curious, they have an excellent price-list on their website that is easy to navigate, with the sizes and prices listed along with the species list. Just tell me which ones you want, and in which size.
Best, Jude

I "invited" Jude since he was running into a buzzsaw on PT because of all the rules and restrictions on what is, or is not, permitted. I really alerted him to the new "Classified Ads" section, and he has choosen to join in on some discussions as well. Jude, you may wish to put in a permanent classified ad for "portions" of orders from Jeff or Toby, or similar.

Moose - in a nutshell, no. I must say, though, that this has a much, much better feel to it, and the folks are awesome! Not every site is equal, and everybody will be more at home at some, more than others.
As for being invited here - I'm not just some guy out to make cash - but a true plant lover that has turned his passion into a living (or trying to!) Looking forward to getting to know you all more.