Wk31-2013 Wiki Needs and Croton ID's

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by ScotTi, Jul 28, 2013.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Let's start this weekly thread. I will start it with a plant now in the Wiki. The "Cornelius" from Phil. It looks as there is some confusion on it. Phil please add more photos and tell us the history on your plant. Are those interrupted leaves I see? I wish that I could help on this one, but it is beyond my knowledge.
    phils800px-Cornelius-Phil.jpg

2. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Ok I see Marie's comment in another post. This one is really Cornelius Halgrim.

3. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Here is one I found a few years ago with a name of "Orange Oak Leaf". Plant gets hit with a few hours of sun in the AM hours. Dates on photos will show its seasonal changes.
    picresized_1374754932_IMG_0857.jpg picresized_1374755267_IMG_9310.jpg picresized_1374756192_IMG_0398.jpg

4. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

And here is the July 2013 photos. Leaf avg (L)6"x (w) 3"
    IMG_2403.jpg IMG_2388.jpg

5. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Looks like the weekly thread was a big hit. :rolleyes: The end!

6. Native son

Native son Well-Known Member

Sorry Scott, there is so much going on it got pushed back. I hope it will live I need a lot of help at my little dooryard.

Attached Files:

7. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

The Wiki needs photos of Catherine Gephardt. Please submit photos for Ana ;)

8. andy

andy Active Member

Catherine gephardt

Attached Files:

9. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Nice Andy! I have a plant too that I can take a pic of. I think it's a little difficult to get a good, clear pic of this because of the small, twisting and multi colored leaves. But thanks for the reminder Ron. This WIKI section has really become world class now! There's been so many great pictures of crotons that have now been added(thanks again Anna!) to the site.

10. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Thanks to all of you for providing the photos! I'm glad you all are happy with what I'm doing. Thanks again. Ana:eek: