1. NEW BROMELIAD FORUM
    Guest - Don't miss our new forum. Perhaps you have something to add or share with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out, join, and contribute to our Facebook Page. Help get more people to the Forum. NEW TROPISCAPE FACEBOOK GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Winter damage???

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Borgy230, May 4, 2010.

Please Help Support Our Generous Sponsors

1. Borgy230

Borgy230 Active Member

Well I figured its my turn to post some pics of how things are doing. Only plant I seem to have lost is a Madame Butterfly :( It was a nice airlayer I bought at one of the auctions, donated by Lee.

I thought I lost my della Mcgee, but as you will see in the photos, its coming back!

Geisha Girl, PolyChrome, Pops Yard, and Caribbean star all seemed to have even liked the cold! The Caribbean star is kickin major ass!

Attached Files:

2. Borgy230

Borgy230 Active Member

Caribbean star, What I used to be calling Captain Kidd, oh no, is my Della Mcgee Dead??, nope, look at those new buds!

Attached Files:

3. Borgy230

Borgy230 Active Member

just a few more

Attached Files:

4. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Rob,

Your crotons DO look really good, and glad to hear that some are now recovering that you first thought you might have lost.

In your first group, the third picture looks like Father's Day and not Pop's Yard. Yes?

I need to post some pictures of my garden as well. Plants are looking pretty good, as it ends up, they fared really well from this past cold.

5. Borgy230

Borgy230 Active Member

yes, thats correct, sorry, both are from some guy named Searle. they are average looking ;)

6. junglegal

junglegal Esteemed Member

That Father's day is one sweet looking croton!!
    I am a sucker for orange.

7. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Fathers Day is on my wish list too!