Who is growing Inca ?

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Moose, Apr 27, 2014.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Show us your Inca. Here I'll start. Don't let this thread die with only my post.

The challenge has been issued.

Hey, if you don't have an Inca - post a photo of anything. Pleeeeeeeeeeease ...

Inca.JPG

2. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

I'd love to post photos, but not uploading for some reason..........getting frustrated

3. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

I give up..........no photos for me. Maybe not Mac comparable

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Esteemed Member

Inca, is a tough one for me.I wonder how much Inca differs from Davis 14??They look pretty similar to me.

5. Phil Stager

Phil Stager Well-Known Member

Inca - slow and steady; one in partial shade and one in bright light. DSCN5160.JPG DSCN5161.JPG DSCN5162.JPG

Attached Files:

Moose likes this.
  6. Bullwinkle

Davis 14??Inca??

Attached Files:

7. Bullwinkle

Some leaves have shoulders,others do not.People who have seen the plant call it Inca and Davis 14 interchangeably

8. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Looking at your plant Mike, it certainly looks like what I have as Inca. Looks like Phil's shady one too ...

Hmmm Shifty

9. donroberth

donroberth Well-Known Member

Phil, I noticed that your fotos in the aforementioned post appear in the rectangular format that I like and not like the thumbnail format with the "gobbledygook" info separating the pic resulting in an initial square format. Can you please explain, in layman's terms, how you did it? I'm trying desperately to learn how to manage the new format structure so that I can submit another "COSTA RICA WANDERINGS" pictorial. Has anyone placed a "HOW TO POST YOUR PHOTOS" tutorial yet and how do I find it?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  10. Phil Stager

Phil Stager Well-Known Member

Don Robertico - First I forgot to put the top of the picture at the top of the page, i.e. in portrait format when previewing the pics after loading to PC from camera. The I clicked on the icon below and to the right that says UPLOAD A FILE. I then find the appropriate pics/photos in my photo file titled Croton.pics; I then click on the photos/pics I want to upload. Then there's a pair of icons that show up asking me if I want to upload as thumbnail or full size. I click on full size. Then I click on the green icon below to the right that says Post Reply. I find it much easier than the old system.