WHITE ------?

Kingdavid

Esteemed Member
17/09/12
109.JPG
Ill let yal look before i mention what i was told it was ..... not sure off anything tho ... longest leaves 13 inches , one pic compares with Purity a lot different
009.JPG
120.JPG
101.JPG
028.JPG
027.JPG
104.JPG
106.JPG

Got this plant as a White Charmer , never heard of such tho ....Help me figure what plant it is ??? Any thoughts ... Any guesses ??

Never heard the Yellow Charmer name but it sure fits. Thankfully, no one called it Albicans (white Veitchii) which is a slightly different plant. Jeff Searle used to call this one Prince Phillip but that too is a different plant.

Ray,
I'm pretty confident this is NOT Yellow Charmer. It's not what I have labeled and I got it out of a yard with Bob Alonzo, and my plant looks like a Charmer, just yellow. As far as the pictures above, the color is showing green and white and then more a yellow and green. Just the lighting I guess. But it also doesn't look like Prince Phillip either. Too much yellow.

Here is pictures of regular Charmer and the one i got on friday which is the Yellow Charmer ...The true color is mostly a cream more so than a white but not yellow at all . Thanks
052.JPG
067.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

This is the closest to true color . Also the sister plant was growing in more sun and it was even a whiter color . Thanks for all your imput .