White tortoiseshell??

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
This is a small one but looks like it will be nice one she grows.Looks like it will have a pink outline with white and green accents.

Attachments

• 138_0012 (3).jpg
    138_0012 (3).jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 145
Can Tortoise Shell handle the colder temps of Winter outside in Central FL ? I have my eye on one.

Scott - perhaps Bren or Ray would know best. Can you grow Bravo ? Tortoise Shell is reportedly a sport from Bravo. If you can grow Bravo then I think you would have a good chance with Tortoise Shell in my opinion. :) Hope this helps until you get an answer. ;)

Scott - perhaps Bren or Ray would know best. Can you grow Bravo ? Tortoise Shell is reportedly a sport from Bravo. If you can grow Bravo then I think you would have a good chance with Tortoise Shell in my opinion. :) Hope this helps until you get an answer. ;)

Just got a Bravo and has not gone thru a winter with me. I have about 18 hrs to make up my mind for a T. Shell.

Scott-
Both Bravo and Tortoise Shell (a sport of Bravo) got whacked the past two winters, Tortoise Shell being more readily defoliated than Bravo. The T Shells are slow bouncing back this year.

Sorry guys thats a thia croton the names escapes me right now I have four they came from the Thialand market mine are growing well but stay in pots and are very protected. They are growing very well .

The mature leaves looked very different from my other tortoiseshell.I will keep an eye on this one till its gets a little older.

If you go to siamcroton.com - they have a plant named Harmonious, which looks
like a yellow form of tortoiseshell.