1. NEW BROMELIAD FORUM
    Guest - Don't miss our new forum. Perhaps you have something to add or share with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out, join, and contribute to our Facebook Page. Help get more people to the Forum. NEW TROPISCAPE FACEBOOK GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Scott Mcintosh ???

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Moose, May 8, 2011.

Please Help Support Our Generous Sponsors

1. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Where is Scott? I expect him at Mike Harris' next Saturday. Don't use "my in-laws are visiting" excuse, that has been done already.

Scott, there should be some bargains at the auction. Searle is already complaining about how many plants will be available. :p

2. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Ron, I am trying to avoid the potted nursery look in my garden, busy planting and a little relocation of plants. I may not be there Saturday as I need to avoid the temptation of new plants untill I make ground space for planting. It is a little hard in this dry weather to keep the potted plants watered. I was able to plant out 20 plants yesterday. Scott

3. Crazy for Crotons

Crazy for Crotons Well-Known Member

Hey Ron, do you have a problem with me? If you're joking, I think it's done in bad taste and have a few words for you. I've never had an issue with anyone that enjoys growing plants like I do but you're about to become the first.

4. waykoolplantz

waykoolplantz Active Member

Please dont take offense at Ron's humour :(