Where is Scott Mcintosh ???

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Where is Scott? I expect him at Mike Harris' next Saturday. Don't use "my in-laws are visiting" excuse, that has been done already.

Scott, there should be some bargains at the auction. Searle is already complaining about how many plants will be available. :p

Ron, I am trying to avoid the potted nursery look in my garden, busy planting and a little relocation of plants. I may not be there Saturday as I need to avoid the temptation of new plants untill I make ground space for planting. It is a little hard in this dry weather to keep the potted plants watered. I was able to plant out 20 plants yesterday. Scott

Don't use "my in-laws are visiting" excuse

Hey Ron, do you have a problem with me? If you're joking, I think it's done in bad taste and have a few words for you. I've never had an issue with anyone that enjoys growing plants like I do but you're about to become the first.

Hey Ron, do you have a problem with me? If you're joking, I think it's done in bad taste and have a few words for you. I've never had an issue with anyone that enjoys growing plants like I do but you're about to become the first.

Please dont take offense at Ron's humour :(