What is it?

Pix

08/04/14
I posted this question on a wrong thread first, I am sorry. here it is I have one very old croton (over 20 years probably) that came with the house. It was on the west side of the house in full sun. It was almost all dark green and not pretty. I decided to propagate it and create a privacy fence of it because it is a survivor and not too pretty to jump into the eye…

Attachments

• before 1.JPG
    before 1.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 288
  • before 2.JPG
    before 2.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 280
I moved it on the east side into part sun. And look at it now!

Attachments

• after 1.JPG
    after 1.JPG
    336.6 KB · Views: 285
  • after 2.JPG
    after 2.JPG
    351.1 KB · Views: 276
This software does act funny... I had to re-do everything twice.

Pix - that happens to me from time to time. Dean has some heavy duty fire walls set up after the forum was getting bombarded with nefarious viral programs.

Pix - nice job, looks like those might be some very colorful Bravo coming on. Give us an updated photo in Oct - it will look even better! :GardenLove

Moose, thank you very much for your response:) It would be nice if this croton had a name. It turned out really beautiful!

The main feature is a pink border on the leaves. I think, it is Bravo :)
It is impossible to kill even with my skills :)

Looks like Bravo to me too, Pix, and a nice one:). I especially love Bravo when it gets some white/light pink on the leaves. I only have one Bravo and it's not as pretty as yours are, but it has some of the white/light pink going on, so I'm eager to see what it does.

Thank you, Ana :)
My "Bravo" is very old (came with the house), and it roots very easily in the water :)