Welcome to the new forum!

junglegal

Esteemed Member
30/03/08
I asked Dean to create this forum because I believe there is a large interest in edibles and sustainability. Many of us tropical nuts dabble in both. I myself grow 4 raised beds of veggies, bananas, persimmons, mango & limes. I also raise 4 chickens here in the suburbia of St. Pete. Edible gardening can be a challenge in the sub tropics/tropics. Share your tips and tricks!

Unlike other online forums like Garden Web or Dave's, we offer many useful tools. #1, it's free, uploading photos is a breeze. You can upload high def pics. No resizing! PMing is reliable. You can sell your plants, seeds etc in our classified section. And lastly, there is no ruling with an iron fist here. As long as there are no personal attacks, pretty much anything goes. Just have fun! :D

Bren,

A good idea, and hope it creates interest here. No veggies here in our yard, but we do have a few fruit trees that produce. Bananas, mulberry, Lychees, Jaboticaba and three different mango trees. Glen, Hayden and a Julie. Andrea makes the best Banana and Mango bread, hands down! Yummy!