USF sale this weekend

Just as I was typing my last response, I received an e-mail from Connie.

"Due to vehicle mechanical breakdown, the Croton Society will not be able to set up and participate in the USF Fall Sale this year. As disappointing as this is, things happen that are beyond our control. Thank you to our volunteers for wanting to step up to the plate one more time. Thank you all for understanding."

Well since the society won't be there, I'm skipping it this year. I'll be too tempted and already have too many plants to care for this winter. I'll save my money and buy a roll of greenhouse film to wrap my screened porch.

With me not being able to make Jeff's sale, this is a real bummer for me. Oh well. I will find something there.

Not me, I was just at the largest plant sale last weekend. :)

Me neither. I spent too much at that large sale last weekend :D

I've got to get a contractor and put up one of those bird-cage patio cover things. I'm sick of lubbers eating the potted palms & cordies to death.

I believe that the Croton Society should paticipate this coming October. It seems to be an excellent venue to create interest in our society and a chance to raise some funds. If so, I am willing to get some air layers going and donate nice plants for this sale. This is usually coordinated by our west coast membership, is there a plan of action regarding the USF Sale? :confused: