Today's Blooms

putu enjula

28/09/07
image-3278848639.jpg

Angela, I am enjoying looking at all the Hibiscus flowers you have posted. Here is one that doesn't compare to yours.
IMG_0028.jpg

Hey Scott, Maybe sometime you could tell us all a little more about your garden, with some more overall views of things. You seem to have a little of just about everything.

Like how big is it? How old is it? What plans do you have for it? Weren't you off to the desert not to long ago? :)

Hey, at least you've got something :p we have the birthday lunch on sunday with my bf's family and most probably nothing will bloom.. people will just call me crazy because of all the useless green shrubs :D arrrrrrrrghhhh... there's only one seedling tha might do something (most likely it will speed up over night, bloom tomorrow and drop the bloom on sunday morning).

and of course that bastard bloomed on saturday... this is seedling Marseille (red) x Luna (white-yellow)
Marseille_x_Luna_2014_2.JPG

but I had a surprise-bloomer on sunday to show off, I thought that bloom still needed a couple of days. also it's a solid two day bloom, still open :)
here's Tahitian Purple Splendor for you!
TahitianPurpleSplendor_2014_1.JPG

Pompano

image-2648654603.jpg

Evangeline

image-1407293412.png

image-4001299628.jpg

The owner of the nursery where I got this one from forgot what it was

image-3488199927.png

This one I bought today during my break at work

image-3369329979.jpg