1. NEW BROMELIAD FORUM
    Guest - Don't miss our new forum. Perhaps you have something to add or share with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out, join, and contribute to our Facebook Page. Help get more people to the Forum. NEW TROPISCAPE FACEBOOK GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Three nice cultivars

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Moose, Mar 25, 2010.

Please Help Support Our Generous Sponsors

1. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Here are three nice cultivars that I enjoy. Wish I saw more of these planted in Florida gardens!

1st one is Dreadlocks.

2nd one is Christian's Landscape.

Last one is Baron Rothschild peaking out from beneath a Dypsis pembana palm. :)

Boy we really need a meeting. I hope posting pictures and the weather change will get everyone fired up!

Attached Files:

2. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Yes, these are nice varieties. And like you, I'm more than ready for a croton tour, but I'm sure everyone's plants are still recovering. I think a meeting later this summer/fall is more likely to happen. I just started this week to put down some fertilizer in some areas of my yard, including crotons,palms and shrubs, and then I'm following up and putting down mulch. I just got 3 truck loads of the free tree trimmings. The qiuker I can clean up the yard, trim things back and spread some freah mulch, the quicker I can forget about this past winter's cold!

Jeff

3. johnnyd

johnnyd Active Member

love the red on the baron rothchild