Three Cheers For Palmpedia Member "Annafl"

Discussion in 'PALM TREES - WHERE TROPICAL STARTS' started by Dypsisdean, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Dypsisdean

Dypsisdean Administrator Staff Member

Ana has been working tirelessly on the CrotonPedia and has turned it into a great collection of photos and growing information base. Thanks Ana.

Check out the progress and all the great photos with IDs. CROTON ENCYCLOPEDIA

annafl likes this.
  2. edric

edric Active Member

Way to go Anna, great job! I know how much time you must be spending, Ed

annafl likes this.
  3. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Ha ha ha. Thanks, guys, I just saw this! Edric and Dean, you deserve an even greater pat on the back. Thank-you!

4. Dypsisdean

Ana has been continuing to work even harder on the CrotoPedia. You guys should check it out - tons of really nice photos there, all organized nicely.

5. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

I've tried to upload my croton presentation multiple times. I just don't know why it won't take - perhaps it is the size. Followed all of Dean's suggestions. I'll have to put it on a SD card and slow mail it to Dean, I give up.

Kudos to Ana on all her hard work. Now that I tried, I realize how much diligent effort she put forth. ;)

6. Dypsisdean

Moose, if you would tell me what you are doing, and what is happening when you do it, I could easily walk you through it.