The Pixie

Pix

08/04/14
The Pixie (a generous gift from Lamar) is the fastest grown croton in my garden of over 60 crotons.
The beginning (the Pixe is on the right):
IMG_1118.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

So, I cut off all new growth and sent the poor thing to the asylum :(
It is doing well now and is sprouting :)

Hi Pix...I enjoyed your photos of the Croton that you refer to as "The Pixie" that was given to you by Lamar. I am attaching a couple of photos from my garden where I have several, of what resembles your "The Pixie", that I have been unable to put a name on it. Could mine be "The Pixie"... it's one of my favorites ! :)

Hey Don, The Pixie is a volunteer from my place. It is very much like a couple of the older varieties.

Hi Pix...I enjoyed your photos of the Croton that you refer to as "The Pixie" that was given to you by Lamar. I am attaching a couple of photos from my garden where I have several, of what resembles your "The Pixie", that I have been unable to put a name on it. Could mine be "The Pixie"... it's one of my favorites ! :)

Roberto, I do not know much about my new Pixie yet. It gows very fast and has really long leaves, slightly distorted (like Multicolor)...:)to be continued ...:)