The Moose is very Depressed

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
I have this tablet now. People told me I would love it better than my computer. I'm still learning how to use it. I can't post photos, and that is torturing. :mad:

Also I feel a lot of guilt for Ana retiring from the WIKI. All she ever wanted was good photos and accurate names. Something inside me feels like I failed her. :(

Hey, so glad to see you back on here, Ron. Your commentaries are vital to this forum! We've always enjoyed your beautiful photos of your beautiful plants. I'm sorry you won't be posting those anymore, but so glad you shared them with us in the past and that they're in the wiki. Your presence here is much more important, though!

MooseMan,
I'll be happy to help you get back into the swing of things and start uploading some photos. What seems to be the problem?

Problem is I never used a tablet other than an iPad. What kind did you get?

Last edited:
Test photo. I'll post more photos Ana. I think I figured out my posting issue.

Attachments

• IMG_0984.JPG
    IMG_0984.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 97
Note: After uploading photos, you will see an option to insert it as a thumbnail, insert all images as thumbnails, or insert as a larger image.

Clicking on one of those options removes the "Attached Files" box and small image you see above. Be sure you have first placed your cursor where you wish it to be inserted - preferably at the end - on its own line.