Summer Over!

This is the time of year where I never get to roll up my hose. Last night was out there for an hour. The wind has been really brisk! Yep, fall is here

Yikes, fall is already here. Soon we'll be bundled up in sweaters, running frost cloth everywhere and yearning for warmer temps. The comfortable stuff is what never sticks around here for long. Last winter scarred me for life.

Ha, helps to belly ache, last night I ended up a little rain. Only .18" but I'll take what I can get. Cooled things down nicely too.

Ha, helps to belly ache, last night I ended up a little rain. Only .18" but I'll take what I can get. Cooled things down nicely too.

I know what you mean Bren. Crotons are going limp so you spend two hours saturating roots to perk them up. It gets dark, go inside to eat a late dinner. Get ready for bed and you hear the rain on the roof although the weather person reported no chance of rain.

It always seems to rain after you water. :rolleyes:

With this depression like system that is passing over south Florida, I recorded 3 1/2" of rain between yesterday and today. And we were about to turn on our sprinklers just before it started yesterday am. But............enough!