1. Please enjoy this new off-topic forum. It is open to everyone. Common sense will prevail as to what can be discussed. If any discussion becomes too controversial or offensive to some, it will be moved to the private "Talk Story" forum.

If you wish to read the more provocative topics in the private forum, please click on the "Contact Us" link in the lower right corner of any page and request admission.

(You may dismiss this notice permanently by clicking on the small "X" - upper right)
    Dismiss Notice

Spectacular Photo of the Local Weather

Discussion in 'INTERESTING, INSIGHTFUL, PROVOCATIVE, EDUCATIONAL' started by Dypsisdean, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Dypsisdean

Dypsisdean Administrator Staff Member

Just thought I would share this. The weather here has been crazy for the last several weeks with hurricanes in the neighborhood. We've had about 9 inches of rain the last two weeks, and a lot of thunder and lightening. This photo was taken by a neighbor down at the beach yesterday.

IMG_7355.JPG

2. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

A place that never gets cold. Hard for me to imagine. Great photo.

3. Dypsisdean

Dypsisdean Administrator Staff Member

I've had long pants on less than 5 times in the last 3 years. And they were the thin lightweight kind. It was for a more formal occasion, not because of the temperature.