Some pics after a couple days of rain in Plantation

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
MILKY WAY.jpg

Milky Way

Last edited:
Bad news here this am,garden took a beating from a squall line that past through this am.Many tree limbs down and my prized pair of bananas down .Many crotons in need of leaves :(
banana down.jpg

Wow Mike that is nasty we had three palm fronds down its like we live miles apart not yards. Bad luck with the nanners!!!!

Mike, so sorry to hear about your Ae Ae's. I'm sure they'll be back by summer, I hope. We've taken a beating with lots of branches and sticks down, but no major damage despite our many trees, thank goodness. Hope everyone is fine.

Some nasty squalls here too overnight. Winds are still whipping. They closed the skyway a couple hrs ago. Some tremendous damage in manatee/sarasota counties. I came out blessed. May have to stake a few things. Mike tough loss on the ae ae nanner. Hopefully it comes back from the corm. Blast of cold the next couple of days for us west coasters. I'm seeing lows of 45. I don't plan on prepping & hope for quick daytime warm ups.

Some nasty squalls here too overnight. Winds are still whipping. They closed the skyway a couple hrs ago. Some tremendous damage in manatee/sarasota counties. I came out blessed. May have to stake a few things. Mike tough loss on the ae ae nanner. Hopefully it comes back from the corm. Blast of cold the next couple of days for us west coasters. I'm seeing lows of 45. I don't plan on prepping & hope for quick daytime warm ups.

I just finished chopping the big Ae Ae up and standing back up the smaller one,Hopefully it will survive or send out some pups before it dies.I also stuck many broken crotons into the mist house.