Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Bills, Jun 10, 2012.
Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.
absolutly no clue how to post a pic
When starting a new topic, go to "Manage Attachments." When replying to an existing topic, click on the "Go Advanced" button - then to "Manage Attachments."
You'll have to search a bit, but somewhere there's a step-by-step procedure or tutorial on how to upload photos
Well I searched and it was in a thread that one may not have looked in.
Phil - here are your photo posting instructions.
OK, let's post some pics.
1. Take photo using a digital camera
2. Download pics to a file on your PC; my file for crotons is appropriately labeled croton.pics - so I can find them.
3. click the Go Advanced button - and a new window like this one appears. Add text.
4. to add the photos, click on the Manage Attachments button below this box
5. You just clicked on the Manage Attachments button and a new window will open.
6. Click on the +Add Files button.
7. A new window opens and click on Select Files.
8. Find the pics you want to post (up to 4 at a time), highlight them, then click on the Open button
9. Another window opens and click on Upload Files; once files are uploaded click Done
10. All of these windows have closed and you're back to the beginning and can see the names of the files under Manage Attachments
11. Click Preview Post to see how the pics look, check for typos, spelling erros, etc.
12. If you're happy, click on Submit Reply - and then through the magic of electronland, your post shows up with the pics.
Separate names with a comma.