Roy Harper

DSCN1693.JPG

un-named, but it looks like a Yellow Bravo

DSCN1689.JPG

WC Fields

DSCN1692.JPG

un-named

DSCN1694.JPG

Very nice Ricky. I'm a little partial to the Roy Harper and WC Fields. It's fun to watch this stuff just pop up and start to develop over time. Will any of these be available for your April meeting?

How exciting. What great additions to the croton world. I am still waiting to find seedlings with real potential to turn into beautiful new plants; most of mine have tended to be too similar to the parent plant or they get out competed by plants around them and don't survive. You must have an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing, I hope I will be able to make it to the spring sale/auction.

Anna - please don't add these to the Wiki until I can make new plants from them. Seedlings take forever to get large and they often continue to change. You can add Thea's Daughter since it's now a mature plant and ready to be cut.

Anna - please don't add these to the Wiki until I can make new plants from them. Seedlings take forever to get large and they often continue to change. You can add Thea's Daughter since it's now a mature plant and ready to be cut.

Ricky, because in the past there were a number of complaints that plants were added to the wiki that had never been shared, when I re-started doing the wiki I said I'd never again add a plant that hasn't been shared. There was also the question about adding new seedlings that were difficult to distinguish from other plants that are well documented in the wiki. Then a couple thought I was adding seedlings that were not worth putting in the wiki because they were not attractive enough to deserve a place there. It has become difficult for me to feel good about adding any seedlings unless they start becoming a bit more mainstream and disseminated (maybe shared or auctioned at least a couple of times) so that the above points are not questioned.