Seedling Potential ?

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Been nurturing this one along for about three years. Its really come into its own in the last 7 months. Found it growing in the mulch beneath the Capt. Gilbert Cutler. The only other croton that was flowering in the area was White Ann Rutherford. No other croton was flowering within 30 feet of either of theses adjacently located crotons for the year proceeding my finding it. Does not look like either croton. The pollen could have been transferred by ants over a greater distance but there is a % of certainty that either croton was the mother.

Sorry, it got posted without the pics. Then I tried to edit the post to add pics in post #1, was getting no response. I shut down my computer and rebooted, still won't open up the edit feature. Lets try it again, it may be a Palmpedia thing right now ...

Nope - won't allow me to upload the photos

Attachments

• Seedling 1.JPG
    Seedling 1.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 81
  • Seedling 1.JPG
    Seedling 1.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 67
Ok, that was weird. just shut down the computer manually, rebooted the internet connection and hard wired the connection. Lets see ...

Attachments

• Seedling 1.JPG
    Seedling 1.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 71
No bar showing the progress of the picture uploading is seen. Plus no option once the photo is uploaded, unbeknown to be, if I want to full size the photo - I give up

Won't even let me upload the unhappy face