Sad Day for All Members of Our Croton Family

Jim Glock

07/07/09
It is with a heavy heart that I post this thread. We received a call yesterday. We have lost a good friend and a wonderful/kind person. Brenda Shilling passed away yesterday, Nov 13th in Houston, Texas. Jerry and their family were with her. Our hearts and prayers go out to Jerry in this most difficult time. We love you both and we will miss Brenda. She will be in our hearts forever.
Jim & Judy Glock

Andy and I send our sincere condolences to you Jerry and the entire family. If there's one thing I will always remember about Brenda, it was she always had a nice, pleasant thing to say, maybe a little giggle in her voice, AND always with a smile. We will miss you!

Were it not for our mutual love of plants and plant people we would not have met you and Brenda.
That would have been our loss. You two always brought a smile to our group.
I will cherish the memories and extend condolences. We all wish you strength in this difficult time.

This is horrible news. I'm so sorry for Jerry and his family. They will be in my prayers over the coming weeks. Brenda was one of the kindest people I'd ever met. She and my wife Miriam really bonded during the 2012 Thailand Biennial.

I'm so sorry for your loss Jerry. I only knew Brenda briefly but she made me feel comfortable around her. You will be in my prayers.