ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
Picked this one up at USF today.

Attachments

• 250.jpg
    250.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 126
Wow - I have one that looks very simular to your "Reliance". I will post a picture tomorrow and see if you think mine may be a "Reliance".

Thanks for posting the picture Scott! :p

Ron. :)

i have some great pics of reliance under different growing conditions, can someone please tell me how to attach a pic? i know the instructions are here somewhere but i can't find them.

Wow - I have one that looks very simular to your "Reliance". I will post a picture tomorrow and see if you think mine may be a "Reliance".

Thanks for posting the picture Scott! :p

Ron. :)

Ron, How is your "Reliance" doing. Did it color up? Mine went to the Croton Garden in the sky this Winter.

Scott - Mine is doing great. It even has an air layer that is ready on it right now. It's yours if you want. I can pot it up and have it ready if you make it to Jeff Searle's sale. If you don't and Ray does, perhaps I can give it to him and you guys can hook up out west. ;)

Scott - here are some updated photos taken this morning. It has a very large air layer with your name on it if you so desire. ;)

A bonus: although there is a Twist and Point planted very close to this, I have never seen croton scale on this cultivar. That does not mean it is not succeptable to the scale, I just have not seen it. It did get treated with Malice when I treated all the others. The scale seems to prefer certain cultivars more than others. I believe in a heavy infestation it would have moved to this one eventually. Just my theory. :rolleyes:

A glitch. I spent all the time to attach and they did not attach ... :eek:

Well lets try again.

Attachments

• R.jpg
    R.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 116
  • R 2.jpg
    R 2.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 125
  • R 3.jpg
    R 3.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 122