Red Quill and others

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by kwtimo, Apr 23, 2013.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

audubon dan dre crotons 048.jpg audubon dan dre crotons 047.jpg Just thought I would share some pics of my Red Quill along with some of my other favorite crotons like Father's Day, General MacArthur, Buddy, Claude Lorraine and Monarch. These are all still in containers. Enjoy! audubon dan dre crotons 030.jpg audubon dan dre crotons 034.jpg audubon dan dre crotons 037.jpg audubon dan dre crotons 039.jpg audubon dan dre crotons 036.jpg audubon dan dre crotons 038.jpg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  2. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Esteemed Member

3. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Wow Tim, that's some awesome color in the garden. Are you guys getting some of the rains down your way now? Thanks for posting, I know it's far, but it would be nice to join us this sunday at Flamingo Gardens. It's going to be a nice group there.

4. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

Hey Jeff, thanks for the feedback. All of these have been purchased from you, FYI. Everyone seems to love the Diane as well, and it is not even showing any real yellow color yet. I saw the post about this Sunday, and I am seriously considering coming up. It would be a great way to spend the day off! By the way, I sent you a PM in regards to your spring time air layer wish list post a while back. Check it out and let me know if any of that is possible. Thanks.

5. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

Thank you Bullwinkle, it has been coming on strong and growing a bit faster than I was expecting. Lucky me!

6. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Red Quill.jpg Here is my Red Quill.

Now its time for Tim to give us some updated photos.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
    annafl likes this.
  7. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

CAM00309.jpg CAM00310.jpg
    Ron, this plant is very happy at the Audubon House now. It is quite larger than it was in my original photo.

8. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

Looking awesome Tim. I'll be down there with the Palm people in May. See you then.

9. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

Randy, glad you are finally getting a chance to come and see things. I'll be looking forward to your input. Maybe you will be able to take some of those amazing photos that you always do, I can't seem to make anything look that good in my pics.