1. NEW BROMELIAD FORUM
    Guest - Don't miss our new forum. Perhaps you have something to add or share with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out, join, and contribute to our Facebook Page. Help get more people to the Forum. NEW TROPISCAPE FACEBOOK GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Photo needed

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by ScotTi, Jan 30, 2011.

Please Help Support Our Generous Sponsors

1. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

On the Wiki Croton pages I have added "Photo needed" to the pages of the Broad Leaf plants that have no pictures. Is this what you guys/gals wanted to see per a prev. talk? If so I will continue with the others.

2. junglegal

junglegal Esteemed Member

Thanks for stepping up Scott!
    In my opinion, I think it would be a waste of your time because it's obvious there are no pictures once you click into the page. I believe folks wanted to know if a photo was lacking before they clicked into the page. There was some discussion of wanting a camera icon or something similar alerting the user that pics exist.
    That's what I got out of it anyway, I'm sure others will chime in.
    The wiki is yours to do with what you wish though so if you find it beneficial to you, go for it. Add some of your awesome pics of that growing collection too ;)

3. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Bren, That what I got out of it also. I wanted to put a camera icon by the name of the Croton that contained a pic, but I can not get it there :confused: I will be working on adding pics in the near future.

4. junglegal

I think Dean was going to toy with it to get us started. I'll contact him if he doesn't see this thread.

5. junglegal

Just looked at the wiki and it looks like it can be done as Dean has placed palm icons before the croton names. Good upcoming project. I'll help as I can too.