OT: I've adopted a bull in a china shop

junglegal

Esteemed Member
30/03/08
Several of you have reached out wondering if I fell off the earth. This time of year is always such a bummer for me keeping up on watering. Like Ray, I live in the desert. Just not much to say, that's nice anyway :p
I've also become a new mom to a 65lb doofus named Bentley. I love him dearly but he is destroying my planting beds. I'm sacrificing my side yard and will make him his own special lizard hunting grounds where he can pounce in peace. That means downsizing for me. I currently can't leave him outside unsupervised. He is learning though. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• bent.jpg
    bent.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 104
OMG! How amazing. He looks wonderful. Who is the a**hole who neglected him? They should be put in prison. I have no patience for animal abuse. Sacrifice your garden beds anyday.
Congrats! Keep us posted how much better he is getting...in health and obedience.

All I know is that his owner that was jailed was a 24yr old male. Besides Bentley, there were 3 other starved dogs with him. All have been adopted. Pretty sure Bent will end up close to 70lbs. He is a loving handfull. I am working with a private trainer. he surfs countertops and this morning got a hold of 4 english muffins and ate half the packaging with it. Also loves kleenex and toilet paper. God help me :)

Absolutely gorgeous!!My wife and I adopted an abused Bedlington Terrier last year.She was thin but not that thin.She is looking great now but keeps us busy with her constant need for attention :)