One year of fertilizer, rain and sunshine

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
These were all really small when planted due to the impenetrable mass of roots from the 50 year old water oak.Even 1 gallons had trouble getting planted,but they all seem to like it under the big oak :)

Attachments

• DSCN0294 (2).JPG
    DSCN0294 (2).JPG
    374.2 KB · Views: 63
  • front oak tree.jpg
    front oak tree.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 66
I had originally thought that this was a sport from King of Siam,I am not so sure now as I went back to the original house that I got this from and it appears to be a seedling.I will ask the owner if he wants to name it.Very nice but very slow.Really nice with big leaves and lots of spots on a pink background.I was able to get a few more cuttings this trip.

Attachments

• Bonniesbeauty2.jpg
    Bonniesbeauty2.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 59
Michelangelo starting to get some really nice color.When I picked this one up it was very drab,once it started to get some sunlight the colors really popped.

Attachments

• michelangelo.jpg
    michelangelo.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 71
Cotton candy starting to grow nicely.The leaves have started to get bigger on this one,I think it likes its current location.

Attachments

• cotton candy.jpg
    cotton candy.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 60
I had originally thought that this was a sport from King of Siam,I am not so sure now as I went back to the original house that I got this from and it appears to be a seedling.I will ask the owner if he wants to name it.Very nice but very slow.Really nice with big leaves and lots of spots on a pink background.I was able to get a few more cuttings this trip.

Bonniesbeauty2.jpg

Sorry Mike, don't mean to high jack your thread. Your Bonnie's Beauty is really an eye catcher. Very nice !!!

Mike your garden is beautiful. The before & after pictures are great and really show how much things have grown in the past year. Looking good. It should explode with this rainy season that's upon us now. Marnie