October 16th Croton Meeting is on

Hi Ricky, I'm in. Can you post a time frame of the events and locations? I assume Randy is first and you are second, but what time? Should we bring anything other than auction items? Food, drinks, snacks, paper plates etc?

Start at Randy's at 10am. Wander over here around 11am. Lunch at noon.
Bring a dessert and a drink. I've got the barbecue (beef brisket!), Boca Boys Baked Beans, and homemade cole slaw. Got the plates, utensils, paper towels covered. See you on the 16th!

I regret that I won't be able to make the trek over either Ricky. I wish I were closer. I hope to see your garden soon. I'd really like to meet you & Karen soon. Thank you for your hospitality~ Best Wishes, Bren

Ricky and Randy,

Andrea and I look forward to coming. It's always great to visit a new garden and see what's growing.

Ricky, I think I sent you a pm that we were coming, please excuse me if we didn't. And the menu sounds absolutely delish!:)

As I mentioned earlier and to Connie on the phone last night, the meeting is on. Karen will be a comfortable spectator and the garden is ready for you to visit. But I MUST supply the guard at the gatehouse with a list of names! I will post the current list when we get home on Saturday night and hope to see all of you in a week.

I'm also going to need to advise the guard at the gate here. I'll use Ricky's list, so let him know . Come here at 10:00 to 11:00ish for a quickie, then to Ricky's for some killer BBQ & you can drool on his garden! It's less than 3 minutes from here. I live in Boca Isles South (not north) 20051 Palm Island dr, Boca Raton, Fl, 33498. Its on Caine Blvd, between Yamato Rd & Glades Rd, just west of 441. I'll post a map later this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone!:D

Randy:)

Here's what I've got as of Sunday morning:
Neil and Joanne Ehrenreich
Jim & Judy Glock
Rick Leitner
Geraldo
Phil Stager
Jeff & Andrea Searle
Jerry at Tree Zoo
Randy & Debbie Weisner
Moose Knuckle
Borgy - Rob van der Borg
David McLean

Here's a mapquest from my house to Ricky's. http://mapq.st/h/4-69vWW9lJ It says 6 minutes, but you could make it in 5.:p I live in Boca Isles South. (not North) on Caine Blvd, between Glades Rd & Yamato Rd. Caine is the 1st light west of #441 (SR7). The Boca Isles South sign at the entrance is down, but there are Boca Isles signs on the waterfalls on either side of the entrance. I'll leave a list with the gate, but my last name is Wiesner if needed. When in, it's a left then a left to 20051 Palm Island. I live on the corner, so park along the right, by my house. Just come on in the front door & go around the left of the pool.

Please close the front door & yard gate behind you so I don't have to go look for my dog.:rolleyes:

Come at around 10:00 & we'll go to Ricky's about 11:00. Ricky's BBQ is the main reason I got interested in crotons. Go figure.:D

See everyone Saturday
Randy