NOIDS IN MOOSELAND AND ROBERTICOS GARDENS

donroberth

19/07/09
This is for “THE MOOSE MAN”, I have been following your posts entitled “JUST FINISHED A CROTON PLANTING PROJECT” started way back in 24DEC2012 and recently bumped forward by you and Jeff Searle. By the way, I have enjoyed it very much, especially the names of the cultivars highlighted and your observations and commentary… good stuff!

I am attaching your “NOID” photo in post #35 (photo #1) which bears a striking resemblance to a “NOID” in my garden (photo #2), what do you think? Please keep us informed if you ever identify it…you can understand my keen interest t in placing a name on my cultivar.

P.S. Good luck with your new camera! ;)

01 NOID IN MOOSELAND.JPG
02 NOID IN ROBERTICO\'S GARDEN.JPG

Last edited:
COULD THIS BE CORAL PRIDE? Pictured top to bottom in foto A) is Coral Pride as shown in the Croton Society-Master Name List. The next fotos B) & C) are of my recently purchased cultivar that I think is Coral Pride…comments or opinons please?

A) CORAL PRIDE- CROTON SOCIETY-MASTER NAME LIST.jpg
B) CORAL PRIDE (POSSIBLE) ROBERTICOS GARDEN  DSC08496.JPG
C) CORAL PRIDE (POSSIBLE) ROBERTICOS GARDEN   DSC08493.JPG

Hi Robert, they are very often unidentified seedlings. I will post some I have grown in the last year.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have 30 or 40 of these 1st year seedlings some look like new stuff but a lot have a very similar look to Ided plants of the past. Just more fun and games.