New Digs

kwtimo

22/05/10
I moved up to Sugarloaf recently, and had to create a new home for my babies. I had some of the material staged underneath the house and was admiring how nice all of it looked grouped together.
CAM00435.jpg
CAM00436.jpg
CAM00438.jpg
CAM00440.jpg
CAM00441.jpg

Wow, Tim, you've got quite the stash there!WideEyed I see lots of things I'd love to see a closeup of and have the names for! What is that beautiful, blotched thing up front? Looks like a blotched Charmer? Lots of beauties. Why don't you show us some?Woot

Wow, Tim, you've got quite the stash there!WideEyed I see lots of things I'd love to see a closeup of and have the names for! What is that beautiful, blotched thing up front? Looks like a blotched Charmer? Lots of beauties. Why don't you show us some?Woot
Anna, the only thing that I think that resembles a blotched chamer is a smaller croton that is Ethel Craig. The lighting in the shade house will be better for pics, I'll post more soon. Lamar, I'm just trying to keep up with you. Besides, I have to keep trying to lore some folks down here to have a look at things. Randy will be down at the end of the month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I need a "croton house" like Tim's. Moving plants constantly to catch sun or from an area with too much sun is wearing on the back. Perfectly diffused light, you can't beat that. Headphone

Oh, sorry, Tim. I've never seen an Ethel Craig with so much pink in it. But then, I've never seen an Ethel Craig! I need to pay people some visits! I need to see more crotons and start developing my croton eye more.

Hey, Tim, what % shade cloth did you use?

Anna, I probably would have thought it was something like Charmer too if I had never seen it before. There wasn't much to go by in the picture. Your croton eye is excellent. Due to ppoor planing and my immediate need for shade cloth,I had to settle for what was available at my local HD store. The packaging was indescript so I don't know what % I'm getting. It seems to be doing the trick though.

Glad to hear things are moving along smoothly. The little shade house looks great! Unfortunately, you'll probably fill it right up and have to add on. Can't wait to come by for a visit next time Andrea and I are passing through.