Name this Ficus by photo.

Stan

17/04/14
Sunset's book of western gardening says Ficus microcarpa has weepy foliage. Ficus nitida (aka retusa) does not. Other sources say the three are all the same plant- F.nitida. This tree in Hayward weeps. All others in the bay area I have seen are not weepy- Ficus nitida,the famous street tree's of San Francisco and soucal. I had somebody I know in San Diego suggest Ficus nuda.
Who knows Ficus?
I need to find a Ficus board- know any?
IMG_2746.jpg

That's the thing- I say F.microcarpa. Some think that and F.nitida are the same plant. But local F.nitida look the same now as they do in July. Here's one only a few blocks from the other. Note,its perfect color and non weepy foliage.
IMG_2767.jpg

Dont know how to do that- other then make a photo my monitors screen shot.

Basically..as I scroll down or up, the Tropiscape bar doesn't move. It stays put. I've never seen that with any other board. And I'm using a brand new PC,windows 10. Its the same as when I first mentioned it with my old Dell and WinXP.

It blocks about an 1 1/8 of the top of my screen and pulled down about 1/4 inch as you scroll.

Ok,it came to me to try this on another browser..Tropicscape works perfect. So,I guess its a Firefox issue with palmpedia. FF wont allow Adobe flash. Dean,you think thats why this site is a bit wonky on FF?

Ok,it came to me to try this on another browser..Tropicscape works perfect. So,I guess its a Firefox issue with palmpedia. FF wont allow Adobe flash. Dean,you think thats why this site is a bit wonky on FF?
Don't know what you mean Stan. FF allows Flash. But you have to have the current and updated versions of both.

Yes- its like you can scroll photos UNDER IT. If it were three dimensional.

That's the way it is suppossed to be - so you can always access the navigation links without scrolling back up to the top each time. I can make the photos smaller so they won't be hidden. But you should have an option to view full size - which should fit to your screen within a "light box."