Mike Harris's fabulous crotons!

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by annafl, Apr 9, 2019.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Mike, I'd like to thank you for your kind hospitality this past weekend. Bert, Pete and I had an awesome time! Touring through your spectacular garden was surreal. I would never tire of walking around and looking at every plant and detail! Your crotons looked amazing, and I wish I had taken even more photos. Below are a few, and I hope all of you will check my guesses at id's. Please let me know if any are wrong, as I'd love to enter them in the wiki. I didn't look for tags, but Judy helped me with a couple- thanks, Judy. Here's a feast for your eyes! First set: Plaid Oak, Baron de Rothschild, Magnificent, Pride of Winterhaven.

Mike's crotons-2.jpg Mike's crotons-3.jpg Mike's crotons-4.jpg Mike's crotons-5.jpg

2. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

John Bender, Arrowhead, Does anyone know what this third beauty is? Marigold, William Craig.

Mike's crotons-7.jpg

Mike's crotons-6.jpg Mike's crotons-8.jpg Mike's crotons-9.jpg Mike's crotons-10.jpg

3. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Rudy Bachmann, Eleanor Fischer?, Little Chief? Van Buren, Bob Bullock.

Mike's crotons-11.jpg Mike's crotons-12.jpg Mike's crotons-13.jpg Mike's crotons-14.jpg Mike's crotons-15.jpg

4. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

And lastly, Father's Day (Columbiana Gold), Carmen Christian, Corot, Mosaic, and Buddy. Please check my id's, people!

Mike's crotons-16.jpg Mike's crotons-17.jpg Mike's crotons-18.jpg Mike's crotons-19.jpg Mike's crotons.jpg

5. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Esteemed Member

Wow some real beauties there,That Mosaic is fantastic !!

Native son likes this.
  6. waykoolplantz

waykoolplantz Well-Known Member

Somehow your pics look better than the plants

Attached Files:

palmisland, Bullwinkle and annafl like this.