Mc Croton

kwtimo

22/05/10
Howdy Y'all, just thought I would post some pics of some newly acquired crotons. First is the MacArthur Complex, placed temporarily next to Mackenzie. The leaves on the Mackenzie are huge, I'm anticipating how they look when they color up a bit. Anyone care to post pics of their own MacArthur Complex? McCroton 003.jpgMcCroton 005.jpgMcCroton 009.jpgMcCroton 007.jpgMcCroton 008.jpgMcCroton 011.jpg

Hi Ana, the first pic is Orange Mona Lisa, then Nancy Reagan, Irresistible, next is a close up of a leaf of an unknown that is like Flamingo, and then Helen Edge.

Oh no! Not another KW croton junkie started down there. Sooner or later, were going to have to do a croton tour in the lower keys. It would be worth it if the logistics could be worked out. Tim, glad to see your having so much fun with these. It can become very addicting! And your somewhat of a palm expert too, that could make for some great looking landscapes down there.

Oh no! Not another KW croton junkie started down there. Sooner or later, were going to have to do a croton tour in the lower keys. It would be worth it if the logistics could be worked out. Tim, glad to see your having so much fun with these. It can become very addicting! And your somewhat of a palm expert too, that could make for some great looking landscapes down there.

Yes, Jeff. I am a full on croton junkie now. And I blame Andre for introducing me to some of your material, you for having such an incredible selection of crotons to collect, admire and propagate, and the unofficial croton society for being the finest, most informative and supportive group of people that one could ever hope to meet. Rock On, Croton Junkies!!!