Mc Croton

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by kwtimo, Jun 22, 2013.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

Howdy Y'all, just thought I would post some pics of some newly acquired crotons. First is the MacArthur Complex, placed temporarily next to Mackenzie. The leaves on the Mackenzie are huge, I'm anticipating how they look when they color up a bit. Anyone care to post pics of their own MacArthur Complex? McCroton 003.jpg McCroton 005.jpg McCroton 009.jpg McCroton 007.jpg McCroton 008.jpg McCroton 011.jpg

2. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

A few more new acquisitions.. McCroton 012.jpg McCroton 014.jpg McCroton 015.jpg McCroton 017.jpg McCroton 020.jpg McCroton 021.jpg

3. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Tim, you have some beauties there! I recognize the plaid oak and the Mackenzie, but could you name the others? What great colors!:cool:

4. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

Hi Ana, the first pic is Orange Mona Lisa, then Nancy Reagan, Irresistible, next is a close up of a leaf of an unknown that is like Flamingo, and then Helen Edge.

5. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Thanks, they are beautiful. Especially that Helen Edge. So colorful, much more than mine. Please keep showing your plants, Tim. You have some winners!

6. Phil Stager

Phil Stager Well-Known Member

A few new and old pics of Gen Mac... DSCN2601.jpg DSCN2603.jpg DSCN2800.jpg DSCN2798.jpg DSCN3121.jpg DSCN3122.jpg

7. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Oh no! Not another KW croton junkie started down there. Sooner or later, were going to have to do a croton tour in the lower keys. It would be worth it if the logistics could be worked out. Tim, glad to see your having so much fun with these. It can become very addicting! And your somewhat of a palm expert too, that could make for some great looking landscapes down there.

8. kwtimo

kwtimo Well-Known Member

Yes, Jeff. I am a full on croton junkie now. And I blame Andre for introducing me to some of your material, you for having such an incredible selection of crotons to collect, admire and propagate, and the unofficial croton society for being the finest, most informative and supportive group of people that one could ever hope to meet. Rock On, Croton Junkies!!!

9. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Definitely a very well grown and beautifully colored Helen Edge :D