Kung-Fused ?

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
The Moose is confused? Is this Majesticum or Picturatum? :confused: It was found peaking out amongst alot of other foilage. Sorry about the lighting, I will try and get a better shot when the plant is in the shade. :eek:

Attachments

• Kung-Fused.jpg
    Kung-Fused.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 111
  • Kung-Fused (2).jpg
    Kung-Fused (2).jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 119
The leaves seem (I could not get very close) to be about 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide and 24 + inches long. It gets morning sun and then gets shaded the rest of the day.

Please help un-Kung-Fuse the Moose. ;)

Attachments

• Kung-Fused (3).jpg
    Kung-Fused (3).jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Kung-Fused (4).jpg
    Kung-Fused (4).jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 106
My Picturatum leaves are from 9-12" on average; Majesticum goes 12-18" easily and is originally from John Bender. Both would be longer except for the &^%$#@! winters.
The pics looks like Majesticum to me.

This croton is peaking out over the walled in complex in Coral Gables. I've only seen the residents emerging from the electronic gate once. Maybe I should leave a note to get permission to get an air layer around April. I hate leaving notes, people sometimes think you are a crank and often never call.

When you can speak to them personally and they realize your love of plants and sincere appreciation of their landscape - they rarely refuse your request. :)

Attached fotos are of the what I call Majesticum in my garden...leaves are about 1 to 1 1/2 inch wide and about 15 to 16 inches long. If I'm mistaken, please let my know so that I can correct my mistake...if I'm right...kudos for me. Many thanks to you and the membership for all your help.

Attachments

• DSC07010.jpg
    DSC07010.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC07023.jpg
    DSC07023.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 93