Kiwi / Celestial Dawn

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
Shades of green, yellow and pink are found on this Ti. Here is my Kiwi from Hawaii with nice pinks on the 12" x 3" leaves on 3 1/2" leaf stems.
Img_7366.jpg
Img_7364.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Kiwi that is sold around these parts. This Kiwi has leaves 10" x 1 3/4" with a 1 3/4" leaf stem. Leaves have only a little of the pink colors.
Img_7371.jpg

I'm wondering if tissue culturing may have altered the genetic make-up of the Florida clone and caused it to loose a large portion of the red coloration.

Kenny - This is another type that does very well in Southern California. I think the clones out here are the same as the ones in Florida, without much red in the leaves. Order a cane from Hawaii.

Here are good photos of the plant Angela sent me the logs of from her plant in Hawaii. This one has proven to be a fast grower now standing 6' tall in only a few years. I have started cuttings from this one also.
Img_4950.jpg
Img_4948.jpg

Last edited:
Working on a new photo project and thought that I would check out the look of the photos on the website, Here is Kiwi showing her spring bling.
pizap.com14269543905431.jpg
pizap.com14269547797591.jpg

Here is my Kiwi. I got it someplace locally, not sure where. It was one of my first cordylines and gets quite a bit of sun.
Kiwi.jpg