Kickin back, cold brew in hand, and a croton explosion!

TikiRick

21/06/09
Wow...great weather, a great cold one, and even better crotons! Sitting poolside after I have just about ripped out enough philodendrons to make room for all the crotons I purchased at Jeff's recent gathering. Who needs multiple philodendrons when I only have 357 croton cultivars left to collect??:p

P.S. The tiki god at my place predicts a warm, wet winter. Let's hope he is right. He predicted numerous storms, but none to hit Florida. Maybe he's on to something.

Attachments

• IMG_4098.JPG
    IMG_4098.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4099.JPG
    IMG_4099.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4114.JPG
    IMG_4114.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4113.JPG
    IMG_4113.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 86
Oh Ricky, love the quick view of parts of your paradise! I love the Tiki too; Did you carve it? You are so talented.

Red eyes on the Tiki are spooky :)

Wow...great weather, a great cold one, and even better crotons! Sitting poolside after I have just about ripped out enough philodendrons to make room for all the crotons I purchased at Jeff's recent gathering. Who needs multiple philodendrons when I only have 357 croton cultivars left to collect??:p

P.S. The tiki god at my place predicts a warm, wet winter. Let's hope he is right. He predicted numerous storms, but none to hit Florida. Maybe he's on to something.

Everything looks great. I'm only hoping it's not a Pabst Blue Ribbon. We've been enjoying the Thanksgiving leftovers- Sierra Nevada Celebration.