1. NEW BROMELIAD FORUM
    Guest - Don't miss our new forum. Perhaps you have something to add or share with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out, join, and contribute to our Facebook Page. Help get more people to the Forum. NEW TROPISCAPE FACEBOOK GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

Ken Johnson Specimen Palms

Discussion in 'WIKI ARTICLE DISCUSSIONS' started by palmnerd, Dec 15, 2008.

1. palmnerd

palmnerd Well-Known Member

2. palmnerd

Hi Ken This may be a bit of a stretch but If you ever have an install job on the Treasure coast I would love to offer up some larger palms for you to take away. There yours for free. The palms are pretty common, however they fall in the commercial stock catagory. I have Washingtonia robusta Sabal palmetto and a Livistona chinensis. Like I said nothing special, but if your in the neighborhood and you have your spade truck handy there yours for free. They range in height from five to twenty feet. I have a couple of other palms as well. These were all part of my first generation of palms I planted eighteen years ago. I am planning on having them all cut down as soon as I have the money, but giving them a new home would be the nicer option. Look me up if your ever interested.

3. Ken Johnson

Ken Johnson Active Member

If you get a chainsaw for XMas.......

Sorry. Not for me. Keep looking giys like me a "sprouting up everywhere"!

4. palmnerd

Yeah like I said a bit of a stretch but I always like to check with people. I have an apb with local people. All the best anyway. I may get down and drop some scratch on a nice palm in the future. Oh, and you must be psychic as I have purchsed a new chainsaw recently! Lame palms beware.