Jerry's Keys Collection

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by palmisland, Oct 1, 2013.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

2. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Woo hoo!!! More spectacular crotons to drool over! I just wish I knew the names of some. A lot I recognize, but there are a few that I just can't place. Thanks so much for posting them Randy! I appreciate a much needed fix and some inspiration for the sale this Friday!:D Ana

3. Jerry Shilling

Jerry Shilling Well-Known Member

Randy,

Thank you so much for all the pictures. What a treat for one home-sick croton addict! Really...thanks!

As hard as it will be to leave Pixie, we will begin the long drive home by the way of Indiana this Saturday morning. Should be back in Paradise in a couple of weeks.

Brenda thinks I'm turning the place into Cartoon Land with all the color.

4. Phil Stager

Phil Stager Well-Known Member

Always a pleasure to view well-grown plants like these - and a big attaboy to the photographer.

5. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

This magnificent pink/orange sport is from a Magnificent.:p DSC_0093.jpg DSC_0094.jpg

6. Judy Glock

Judy Glock Active Member

Jerry's crotons are awesome! And pictures do not show how huge all the leaves are! Hurry home , Jerry and Brenda! We miss you guys!

7. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Jerry,
    That sport is outrageous! Very pretty . We'll all miss you this weekend too. Randy thanks for the nice pictures and the time to post.

8. Plant Nut

Plant Nut Active Member

Jerry, all your crotons are beautiful but the pink/orange sport is beautiful and extra special, just like Pixie! Hint, hint...

Randy, you did a great job with the pictures and posting. What trick did you use to make Jerry's plants appear so fabulous and perfectly grown?