Is there a Hurricane Heading this Way?

Welcome back, Ron. Still too early for anyone to know where it makes landfall. It still has to skirt over/around the Dom. Republic which has some 10,000' mountains. And to a crappy little tropical storm, this is just what we need. Rip it apart! We'll know more by sat into sunday.

Nice to see you back, Ron:)
My laptop also died about 2 month ago :( I lost all my pictures once again:( It is like I didn't exist last 10 years.
I go through one notebook every 2-3 years (loosing everything). Never learned the lesson. ...well, not exactly. I learned to have 2 laptops always available. One of them is Mac, which I am using now. Unfortunatelly, I cannot work on Mac: I do not want to spend a fortune on software that I am not familiar with anyway :(

Once again, nice to see you back. Stay safe there on the south.

Pix -
That's why most everyone emphasizes (but rarely does) backups. had my hard drive start to go but fortunately everything was recoverable so now I have a big backup up to the date it was replaced. memory sticks are cheaper than ever now so there's no good excuse.....

Pix -
That's why most everyone emphasizes (but rarely does) backups. had my hard drive start to go but fortunately everything was recoverable so now I have a big backup up to the date it was replaced. memory sticks are cheaper than ever now so there's no good excuse.....
:( Some people never learn.

I'm using my son's laptop. Working lots of hours so my poor garden is starting to suffer. Got a mess of air layers to get harvested.

Just plain old stormy weather here. And a lot of much needed rain.