ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
Nice early Summer pink color.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 101
That is pretty but out of focus. If your camera is like mine you push the button down half way and it auto-focus in. However, sometimes I have to put my finger where I want it to focus in on. Then, remove the finger before taking the shot.

Nice!
Is that Elaine?

Most of my crotons are getting too much sun now and almost all the new growth on everything is bright yellow...
I moved my biggest pots under some sago palms for a bit of shade, some others to a bed next to some bamboo, but for the rest I may need to put up some shade cloth...

The lens foged over when I went to take the picture. Yes it is Elaine growing in shade. I have others growing in more sun and yes, more yellow. I am growing multi named plants under diffrent light conditions for the diffrent color look of same named plant.

Another tip to prevent lens fogging which happens when the camera is cold from A/C and moved into high heat/humidity, is to store the camera in a ziplock while moving it into the heat and let it get to ambient temp before taking out of bag. This tip was in my canon user guide and it works.

More Elaine...

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 86