identification help, please!

annafl

Esteemed Member
DSC_1568.jpgDSC_1567.jpgDSC_1569.jpgDSC_1570.jpg

Lamar gave me this lovely croton at the auction. My guess is Van Buren, but never having seen one in person in the past, I can only go from a couple of photos on the forum. Please let me know what you think. Here are pictures of the whole plant, top new leaf view, leaf shape and petioles. Thanks! Hey, could you also tell me what type of sun this plant loves for best color? Thanks again.

Ana

View attachment 18824View attachment 18825View attachment 18826View attachment 18827

Lamar gave me this lovely croton at the auction. My guess is Van Buren, but never having seen one in person in the past, I can only go from a couple of photos on the forum. Please let me know what you think. Here are pictures of the whole plant, top new leaf view, leaf shape and petioles. Thanks! Hey, could you also tell me what type of sun this plant loves for best color? Thanks again.

Ana
Hi Ana,yes Van Buren. I was not sure what I gave you, it was in the middle of all the action. I have V B in three locations all partial sun, it is a fast grower and will spread her wings if allowed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 51