ID Help Please

Marie Nock

04/07/09
DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

The photos are of a croton that I thought was Ronald Reagan when I got it but the leaves are now suggesting something else. Maybe a Krukonis? What do you think?

It's been inside the house during every cold snap. Thanks for your help.

I love the heavy oak leaf shape. Very nice coloring as well. :)

Marie - great job posting! One can click on your photos and get enlarged detail. Excellent job, I knew you could do it!!! :rolleyes:

Next we will have to work on Judy Glock to start posting some photos of her stuff! :p

Ron,
Only possible because you gave me such good instructions. Thanks. Now, how do I get the pictures to show side by side instead of under one another?
Marie

Marie - two questions, two answers.

The Croton is President Reagan.
Don't hit enter between the code for the pictures. Double check this by using the Preview.

Those are gorgeous photos! It's great that you kept it indoors - we kept our favorites indoors during each cold spell also, and didn't experience the usual color loss that we did last winter.

Crotons. do. not. like. cold.

View attachment 3111

View attachment 3112

View attachment 3113

The photos are of a croton that I thought was Ronald Reagan when I got it but the leaves are now suggesting something else. Maybe a Krukonis? What do you think?

Marie - Thanks for posting your pictures! I just got one because of your post. Does not look nearly as nice as yours. As soon as it warms just a little more its going in the ground. Going to hit it with alot of "liquid love" and see if that works? :cool: