Holiday greetings from our dooryard

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
:cool:Seasons greetings to everyone from the Sapp family, and our little friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 69
Andrea and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas for next week. Please lord, bless us all with a warm winter and God Bless our troops all around the world!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Lamar, don't forget the names to those beauties.:cool:

1 Geisha Girl. 2#34. 3 Dreer #7. 4 Capt. Gilbert Cutler. 5 Fordii 6 No ID. 7 Arthur Howe. 8 No ID. 9 No ID. 10. Tag says Chief (I think it is wrong). Thanks again I live on the WIKI your work there will forever be an inspiration for all to learn and grow these little beauties.

1 Geisha Girl. 2#34. 3 Dreer #7. 4 Capt. Gilbert Cutler. 5 Fordii 6 No ID. 7 Arthur Howe. 8 No ID. 9 No ID. 10. Tag says Chief (I think it is wrong). Thanks again I live on the WIKI your work there will forever be an inspiration for all to learn and grow these little beauties.

#10 could very well be a Chief Lamar. If its kinda slow, then that is my experience with what I have as Chief, which looks like yours. Never have had its ID confirmed though. Your Fordii looks like a winner! How fast is that one Lamar?

Thanks, Lamar. It's the photos of plants all of you provide that make the wiki special. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Hey, can that gorgeous Fordii go in the wiki? Such pretty coloration.

Good morning Anna, I got the plant from Steve and Marie, I was surprised it was not in the Wiki. I guess Marie has some history, it has shown very good growth in the last two months. Second photo this morning sorry a little sun spots on the yellow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 57