Hey all you Lurkers !!!

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Moose, Feb 9, 2011.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

It is time to step up to the plate and become a member of this forum. (it costs you nothing) You are not required to post anything if you are not comfortable doing so. There are no dumb questions, we are here to help you.

Especially those of you in Florida. We are organizing a wonderful meeting on Saturday, May 14th and would encourage newbies to the forum to attend.

Kindest regards, :)

Ron.

Attached Files:

2. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

How about it? Maybe just one of you? Share your love of crotons and interest with us all.:)

3. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

I can not PM you directions and details about our next meeting in west Broward County on May 14th unless you sign on here as a forum member, it's still free! :p

4. rpebinger

rpebinger Active Member

Favorite digit o' mine be it moose or camel...etc.,

I'll bite. Free is my favorite price and while my croton knowledge is akin to you or I being fluent in Swahili - I'm game. Let me know the details and I'll try and talk the boss into it.

Rico

5. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Some lurkers have come forward. None have died. It is safe, easy and free for more visitors to this forum to become members. Come on you guys and gals!!! ;)

6. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Whenever I happen accross fellow croton aficionados, I usually bring up this forum in the conversation. :eek: Most all monitor this forum but fail to becoming a "member" to Palmpedia site. Most all are ladies with some very well grown and unusual cultivars.

It would be nice if you "lurkers" would sign on and post some photos of your gems in the garden. :)

7. Dypsisdean

Dypsisdean Administrator Staff Member

If they feel challenged by how to do things, they can feel free to contact me d.ouer@mac.com and I will be happy to help them get started. As anyone can testify, it seems difficult at first, but it really isn't if just given a try. Can you guys back me up on that observation? After all, if MooseMan and Searle can do, even a cave man could. :)

8. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Wow, has my reputation shot up that much? What's next, commercials? Lol!

9. Crazy for Crotons

Crazy for Crotons Well-Known Member

Using this forum is like riding a bike. A little practice is all you need to become fluent.